in

We apologize for the inconvenience, the Thinprint Community Forum in undergoing a redesign
Meanwhile please post your questions in the ThinPrint section of our Cortado Community Forum: http://community.cortado.com

Error in function 3 : 11E0001

Last post 01-25-2010 14:50 by Bo^oS. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-02-2007 11:07

Error in function 3 : 11E0001

Anyone that can explain what might be the cause of this error?

Using 7.0 client RDP
  • 10-03-2007 22:14 In reply to

Re: Error in function 3 : 11E0001

This error might have a variety of causes, but please look into the following:
    1. Check on the server whether the correct protocol is selected (see PortManager).
    2. Check on the client that the correct ThinPrint Client is installed. The TCP/IP client runs always as soon as a user is logged on to the client. ICA and RDP clients get started with the terminal sessions. Verify whether ThinPrint client does start correctly.
    3. If you are using ThinPrint RDP Client:
    3a) are you using the RDP 4 client? RDP 4 is not supported with ThinPrint Client RDP. An RDP 5 client is required.
    3b) If the user who works on the machine is different from the user who installed the client, please see the ThinPrint client 32 manual for instructions on how to make ThinPrint client for RDP accessible to other users.
    3c) Also notice that during the installation of ThinPrint RDP client you might have selected only certain connections for later use. Be sure that you are not using a connection that was not part of that list.
    3d) If a Microsoft RDP Web Client is used:
    In order to enable MS RDP WebClient to work with ThinPrint RDP Client, the files TPClnt.dll and TPRDPCln.dll have to be copied to %SYSTEMDIR%\system32 (on Win9x to %SYSTEMDIR%\system)
    If you are using MS RDP Web client, see support pages for config.

If none of this applies please give us a little more info

ThinPrint AG, Alt-Moabit 91 a/b, 10559 Berlin, Germany
    Phone: +49 (0)30 39 49 31-0
    Fax: +49 (0)30 39 49 31-99
    Internet: www.thinprint.com
    E-Mail: support@thinprint.com
  • 09-24-2008 15:47 In reply to

I am currently experiencing this issue.  I do not know where to find "PortManager"
  • 09-25-2008 10:21 In reply to

DLautman:
    I am currently experiencing this issue.  I do not know where to find "PortManager"

If you use the .print RDP Engine, then you don't have a PortManager available (one of the limitations).
    But the error typically means that you don't have a .print Client RDP running on you local machine and thus opening the virtual channel fails.

ThinPrint AG, Alt-Moabit 91 a/b, 10559 Berlin, Germany

Phone:    +49 (0)30 394931-0
    Fax:      +49 (0)30 394931-99
    E-Mail:   support@thinprint.com
    Internet: http://www.thinprint.com
  • 10-27-2009 15:24 In reply to

I am getting EXACTLY this same error message, and I have contacted thinprint support previously but have not gotten a clear answer.  I have gotten it on multiple workstation, and it happens at least once a week on most (no exaggeration).  Every single time uninstalling and reinstalling the .print RDP engine seems to fix the problem and it works again, but obviously the users are not happy with it.  The .print Client is 100% running on the machine and the printer is on and works fine locally.  We are using .print Engine 7.6.  I have sent an email to tech support but figured that posting on the forum can only help as well.  Is there any solution for this issue??

• 01-25-2010 14:50 In reply to

• Bo^oS
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-06-2009
    • Posts 3

Can yo be more specific bout 3b. I don't see any special instructions for other users.?
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copyright Cortado AG, All rights reserved ·  Legal notes